Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hilton Head Island





We finally got to have a much needed family vacation to the beach with the boys. Sara and I like to get away for our anniversary (9/21) and we returned to Hilton Head Island where we have enjoyed so many trips over the years, including our engagement. Benjamin really enjoyed playing in the ocean as well as the pool. He got to see dolphins and even found a starfish! Between naps on the beach Tyler dipped his feet in the ocean and splashed and played with his big brother in the pool.

2 comments:

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

Benjamin looks so big in that pic of him running in the water.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family picture! I really think that Tyler is looking more and more like you sis. I am missing my nephews so very much, I don't know if I can make it until next year to see them again! I'm glad that you had a fun family vacation, the pictures of the kids are so cute. And I do have to say Sara, you look fantastic! Keep up whatever you are doing, because you look great! Give the boys a big kiss and hug from me and I will talk to you soon. I love and miss you guys:-)